Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb.
The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be among the most ancient breeds that has hardly altered in the last 5,000 years. The jackal god Anubis and its images are prominently features on the tombs of prominent Egyptian pharaohs and was thought to have a protective role in the afterlife.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White,
Dimensions: height 250mm, weight 4.5kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a delightful object for any garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Bell Frog
The Faraway Garden Bell Frog is a delightful statue of an amphibian favourite - the frog. A creature that in many cultures symbolise fertility and harmony. The word frog in Japanese means 'return', and so...
Faraway Garden Horse Head - Large
The Faraway Garden Horse Head - Large is a perfectly proportioned statue of the head of a much revered animal that has played a vital and diverse part in many of...
Faraway Garden Lion Rampant
The Faraway Garden Lion Rampant statue makes a striking and impressive addition to any outdoor setting from the formal to rambling walled gardens. A statue that proudly continues the lion’s...