Faraway Garden Tuatara
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent and rare native characters, the Tuatara, with a handcrafted statue from Faraway Garden.
These ancient lizards are the only surviving members of their kind which inhabited the Earth around 200 million years ago.
In Māori their name translates to “peaks on the back”.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: 170mm high x 870mm length
- Handcrafted by trained artisans
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be...
Faraway Garden Bell Frog
The Faraway Garden Bell Frog is a delightful statue of an amphibian favourite - the frog. A creature that in many cultures symbolise fertility and harmony. The word frog in Japanese means 'return', and so...
Faraway Garden Horse Head - Large
The Faraway Garden Horse Head - Large is a perfectly proportioned statue of the head of a much revered animal that has played a vital and diverse part in many of...