Faraway Garden David - Large
The Faraway Garden David is a statue replica of the famous Renaissance masterpiece by Florentine artist Michelangelo. He is a Renaissance interpretation of a common ancient Greek theme of the standing heroic male nude and has become one of the most recognised works of Renaissance sculpture, and a symbol of strength and youthful beauty.
This impressive David comes with the option of fig leaf covering his private parts or natural.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 1,300mm, base 400mm x 300mm, weight 95 kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Aquarian Water Carrier
The Faraway Garden Aquarian Water Carrier is a graceful garden statue depicting the classic water carrier woman of antiquity with beautifully draped clothing, pouring water out of a jar. She works wonderfully...
Faraway Garden Bather
The Faraway Garden Bather is a tall, graceful garden statue depicting the classical woman of Greek antiquity with stylistic wet-drapery that appears to cling to the body in animated folds...
Faraway Garden Bella Donna
The Faraway Garden Bella Donna is a graceful garden statue depicting a woman in the Art Nouveau aesthetic with beautifully draped clothing, jewellery and an arm raised as she takes in her surroundings. She...