Faraway Garden Flora
The Faraway Garden Flora is a tall garden statue based on the classical Roman goddess of flowers and spring. This statue works wonderfully as an impressive focal point when raised on a pedestal in a formal flower bed, circular water feature or at the end of a green hedge walk.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Aoraki White.
Dimensions: height 1350mm, weight 195kg
- Handcrafted by trained artisans
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Ruins
The Faraway Garden Ruins is a unique garden object depicting the remains of an aged building that has been destroyed and is in a state of decay. This piece looks wonderful nestled in an...
Faraway Garden Penguin
The Faraway Garden Penguin is a delightful garden statue depicting our endangered native Yellow Eyed Penguin or Hoiho. This introverted bird is found only on our shores and while it looks...
Faraway Garden Bell Frog
The Faraway Garden Bell Frog is a delightful statue of an amphibian favourite - the frog. A creature that in many cultures symbolise fertility and harmony. The word frog in Japanese means 'return', and so...