Faraway Garden Penelope
The Faraway Garden Penelope is a tall, graceful garden statue depicting one of the classical Greek heroines of Homer's epic poem 'The Odyssey'. Penelope was the faithful wife of Ulysses, the symbolic personification of the 'bonne femme' or good wife.
She works wonderfully in a rose garden or nestled in an herbaceous border. An impressive focal point when raised on a pedestal in a formal flower bed, circular water feature or at the end of a green hedge walk.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 1,090mm, weight 85 kg
- Handcrafted by trained artisans
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Tui
LIMITED TIME OFFER three for $200 with FREE delivery! Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird...
Faraway Garden Anubis
LIMITED TIME OFFER two for $150 Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the...
Faraway Garden Beachcomber Boy
The Faraway Garden Beachcomber Boy is a small statue depicting a boy holding a shell. A delightful addition to any garden setting and also works as a great bird feeder or receptacle...