Faraway Garden Bella Donna
The Faraway Garden Bella Donna is a graceful garden statue depicting a woman in the Art Nouveau aesthetic with beautifully draped clothing, jewellery and an arm raised as she takes in her surroundings. She works wonderfully raised on a pedestal in a formal flower bed, as a water feature in a pond or nestled in an herbaceous border. Choose a sepia wash for an aged effect to really define her detailing.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 860mm, 270mm width, 210mm base, weight 33 kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be...
Faraway Garden Birth of Venus
The Faraway Garden Birth of Venus is a graceful garden statue depicting the goddess Venus arriving at the shore after her birth, when she had emerged from the sea fully-grown standing in...
Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi
“For it is in giving that we receive.” St Francis of Assisi Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi is one of our guardian statues as he is the patron saint of...