Faraway Garden David - Large
The Faraway Garden David is a statue replica of the famous Renaissance masterpiece by Florentine artist Michelangelo. He is a Renaissance interpretation of a common ancient Greek theme of the standing heroic male nude and has become one of the most recognised works of Renaissance sculpture, and a symbol of strength and youthful beauty.
This impressive David comes with the option of fig leaf covering his private parts or natural.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 1,300mm, base 400mm x 300mm, weight 95 kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
LIMITED TIME OFFER two for $400 Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the...
Faraway Garden Tui
LIMITED TIME OFFER three for $200 with FREE delivery! Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird...
Faraway Garden Tiki
Add mana to your outdoors with one of NZ’s most iconic and popular forms of national identity, the Tiki. A symbolic character derived from Maori tradition and thought to represent the first man...