Faraway Garden Grecian Bather
The Faraway Garden Grecian Bather is a tall, graceful garden statue depicting the classical woman of antiquity with stylistic wet-drapery that appears to cling to the body in animated folds while it reveals the contours of the form beneath.
This statue works wonderfully in a rose garden or nestled in an herbaceous border. An impressive focal point when raised on a pedestal in a formal flower bed, circular water feature or at the end of a green hedge walk. Shown here on two of our pedestals.
She looks stunning in our sepia wash for an aged effect (see photo).
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 1,090mm, weight 85 kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be...
Faraway Garden Tui
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird of forest and town with its distinctive white throat...
Faraway Garden Aquarian Water Carrier
The Faraway Garden Aquarian Water Carrier is a graceful garden statue depicting the classic water carrier woman of antiquity with beautifully draped clothing, pouring water out of a jar. She works wonderfully...