Faraway Garden Rosalinde
The Faraway Garden Rosalinde is a tall, graceful garden statue depicting a romantic character of classical literature carrying baskets as she gathers berries and fruits. This impressive statue works wonderfully as a focal point when raised on a pedestal in a formal flower bed, circular water feature or at the end of a green hedge walk. She looks wonderful hand washed in sepia for an aged effect.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 1,350mm, weight 195kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be...
Faraway Garden Tui
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird of forest and town with its distinctive white throat...
Faraway Garden Aquarian Water Carrier
The Faraway Garden Aquarian Water Carrier is a graceful garden statue depicting the classic water carrier woman of antiquity with beautifully draped clothing, pouring water out of a jar. She works wonderfully...