Faraway Garden Venus de Milo
The Faraway Garden Venus de Milo is inspired by the iconic statue which is one of the most famous works of ancient Greek sculpture. The original was created sometime between 130 and 100 BC, and is believed to depict Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty (Venus to the Romans). The statue is named after the Greek island of Milos, where it was discovered.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Dimensions: height 610mm, base diameter 130mm, weight 11kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be...
Faraway Garden Tui
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird of forest and town with its distinctive white throat...
Faraway Garden Boy with Kittens
The Faraway Garden Boy with Kittens is a smaller statue depicting a boy admiring a basket of kittens he's holding. A delightful addition to any garden setting and looks great in our sepia wash...