Faraway Garden Wilbur the Pig
The Faraway Garden Wilbur is a perfectly proportioned depiction of a favourite farmyard character the pig, known to be highly social and intelligent animal. In Chinese culture, pigs are the symbol of wealth.
This delightful statue works wonderfully in an entry, or nestled in an herbaceous border.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Dimensions: 390mm high, 340mm width, 700mm length, weight 62kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a delightful surprise in your garden
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi
“For it is in giving that we receive.” St Francis of Assisi Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi is one of our guardian statues as he is the patron saint of...
Faraway Garden Anubis
Dimensions: height 250mm, weight 4.5kg Available in the following colours: Sepia, Latin White, Sandstone, Classic Grey, Castle Stone. Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis,...
Faraway Garden Birth of Venus
Dimensions: height 850mm, weight 28 kg Available in the following colours: Sepia, Latin White, Sandstone, Classic Grey, Castle Stone. The Faraway Garden Birth of Venus is a graceful garden statue depicting the goddess Venus...