Faraway Garden Portobello Fountain
The Faraway Garden Portobello Fountain is a beautiful water feature that makes a stunning focal point in a garden or on a terrace. It works well in smaller spaces, in a formal design as well as being a surprise in a more rambling landscape.
The three-dimensional decorative sculpture that makes up the central section is of a Regency era couple courting.
This fountain is made of component parts and so can be moved easily. The pump motor is discreetly concealed within shaped chamber. There are also options for the top filial upon request.
Available in Classic Grey, Latin White and Aoraki White
Dimensions: height 1800mm, width 1100mm, weight 236kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your outdoor setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
Fountain installation is not included, please consult with your landscaper for installation guidance. Pump is not included, however we can provide information on pump suppliers.Why we choose to hand make our products at Faraway Garden...
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long-lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, ensuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Two Tier Raphael Fountain
The Faraway Garden Two Tier Raphael Fountain is a beautiful water ornament featuring classical cherubs and makes a stunning focal point in a garden or on a terrace. It works well in a formal...
Faraway Garden Raphael Fountain
The Faraway Garden Raphael Fountain is a beautiful water ornament featuring classical cherubs that makes a stunning focal point in a garden or on a terrace. It works well in smaller spaces, in a formal...
Faraway Garden Kensington Fountain
The Faraway Garden Kensington Fountain is a stunningly elegant water feature ideal for use as a focal point in any garden, patio or terrace. It also makes a wonderful showpiece on a...