Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb.
The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be among the most ancient breeds that has hardly altered in the last 5,000 years. The jackal god Anubis and its images are prominently features on the tombs of prominent Egyptian pharaohs and was thought to have a protective role in the afterlife.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White,
Dimensions: height 250mm, weight 4.5kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a delightful object for any garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi
“For it is in giving that we receive.” St Francis of Assisi Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi is one of our guardian statues as he is the patron saint of...
Faraway Garden Tui
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird of forest and town with its distinctive white throat...
Faraway Garden Whistling Boy
The Faraway Garden Whistling Boy is a whimsical statue of a happy-go-lucky country boy hands in pockets whistling. He is a favourite character in any garden setting and looks great in our sepia wash...