Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb.
The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be among the most ancient breeds that has hardly altered in the last 5,000 years. The jackal god Anubis and its images are prominently features on the tombs of prominent Egyptian pharaohs and was thought to have a protective role in the afterlife.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White,
Dimensions: height 250mm, weight 4.5kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a delightful object for any garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Birth of Venus
The Faraway Garden Birth of Venus is a graceful garden statue depicting the goddess Venus arriving at the shore after her birth, when she had emerged from the sea fully-grown standing in...
Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi
“For it is in giving that we receive.” St Francis of Assisi Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi is one of our guardian statues as he is the patron saint of...
Faraway Garden Echo
The Faraway Garden Echo is a delightfully graceful, medium sized statue inspired by a naiad or nymph that presides over fountains, wells, springs, streams, brooks and other bodies of water. This statue works...