Faraway Garden Lotus Finial
The Faraway Garden Lotus Finial with its distinctive leaf moulding makes a striking ornamental addition to a garden setting when added to top of our fountains or bird baths.
Historically, finials are an architectural decorative element usually situated at the top or end of an object, and hark back to the Gothic and Neogothic periods.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Aoraki White.
Dimensions: height 360mm, weight 7kg
- Handcrafted by trained artisans
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Cupids with Fish Finial
The Faraway Garden Cupids with Fish Finial makes a striking ornamental addition to a garden setting when added to top of on of our fountains, water bowls or bird baths. In Classical...
Faraway Garden Artichoke Finial
The Faraway Garden Artichoke Finial with its distinctive leaf moulding makes a striking ornamental addition to a garden setting or property when added to top of our entrance pedestals or fountains. Historically, finials...