Faraway Garden Pagoda
The Faraway Garden Pagoda is a stunning object inspired by the spiritual towers common to eastern Asia with elegantly curved roof detail and hexagonal shape. Small scale pagoda are often included in the famous Zen garden, adding man-made architecture to metaphorical landscapes believed to be 'suspended in time'.
This impressive Pagoda is perfect as a garden ornament for formal gardens, rockeries, herbaceous borders or to enhance terraces and patios. This beautifully moulded pagoda can be a candle holder in a garden setting or light features for your property entrance.
Looks wonderful in our sepia wash for an aged effect (additional cost of $50).
Available in Classic Grey, Charcoal, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 900mm, width 500mm, 50 kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful focal point or light feature for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Beachcomber Boy
The Faraway Garden Beachcomber Boy is a small statue depicting a boy holding a shell. A delightful addition to any garden setting and also works as a great bird feeder or receptacle...
Faraway Garden Boy with Bouquet
The Faraway Garden Boy with Bouquet is a classic garden statue that works wonderfully on one of our pedestals or nestled in an herbaceous border. It would look perfect in a...
Faraway Garden Boy with Fruit
The Faraway Garden Boy with Fruit is a classic, small statue that works wonderfully nestled in an herbaceous border, as part of a planter grouping or at a garden entrance. Pictured...