Faraway Garden Pair of Hares
SPECIAL OFFER - two for $300
Add a charming pair of Faraway Garden Hares to your outdoor setting.
The hare, in antiquity, was prized as quarry and seen as the epitome of the hunted creature surviving only by prolific breeding and so became a symbol of vitality, sexual desire and fertility. The hare also served as an attribute of Aphrodite and as a gift between lovers, believed to be a symbol of good luck. The hares pictured are in our sepia wash for an aged effect.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone, Ivory and Latin White,
Dimensions: Standing hare - height 340mm, weight 3kg - Reclining hare - height 225mm, 230mm wide, 430mm length, weight 3kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a delightful object for any garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be...
Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi
“For it is in giving that we receive.” St Francis of Assisi Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi is one of our guardian statues as he is the patron saint of...
Faraway Garden Tui
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird of forest and town with its distinctive white throat...