Faraway Garden Ruins
The Faraway Garden Ruins is a unique garden object depicting the remains of an aged building that has been destroyed and is in a state of decay. This piece looks wonderful nestled in an herbaceous border, amongst a group of urns in a small backyard or hanging on a mossy brick wall.
This wonderful piece is great treated with a sepia wash for a aged effect.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 320mm, weight 8kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful addition to your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
LIMITED TIME OFFER two for $400 Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the...
Faraway Garden Tui
LIMITED TIME OFFER three for $200 with FREE delivery! Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird...
Phoenix Italia Birth of Venus
The Birth of Venus is a graceful garden statue depicting the Goddess Venus, or Aphrodite, as she emerges from the sea on her scallop shell, fully formed. She works wonderfully raised...