Faraway Garden Ruins
The Faraway Garden Ruins is a unique garden object depicting the remains of an aged building that has been destroyed and is in a state of decay. This piece looks wonderful nestled in an herbaceous border, amongst a group of urns in a small backyard or hanging on a mossy brick wall.
This wonderful piece is great treated with a sepia wash for a aged effect.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: height 320mm, weight 8kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful addition to your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Beachcomber Boy
The Faraway Garden Beachcomber Boy is a small statue depicting a boy holding a shell. A delightful addition to any garden setting and also works as a great bird feeder or receptacle...
Faraway Garden Boy with Bouquet
The Faraway Garden Boy with Bouquet is a classic garden statue that works wonderfully on one of our pedestals or nestled in an herbaceous border. It would look perfect in a...
Faraway Garden Boy with Fruit
The Faraway Garden Boy with Fruit is a classic, small statue that works wonderfully nestled in an herbaceous border, as part of a planter grouping or at a garden entrance. Pictured...