Faraway Garden Tuatara
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent and rare native characters, the Tuatara, with a handcrafted statue from Faraway Garden.
These ancient lizards are the only surviving members of their kind which inhabited the Earth around 200 million years ago.
In Māori their name translates to “peaks on the back”.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Classic Grey, Castle Stone and Latin White.
Dimensions: 170mm high x 870mm length
- Handcrafted by trained artisans
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi
“For it is in giving that we receive.” St Francis of Assisi Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi is one of our guardian statues as he is the patron saint of...
Faraway Garden Anubis
Dimensions: height 250mm, weight 4.5kg Available in the following colours: Sepia, Latin White, Sandstone, Classic Grey, Castle Stone. Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis,...
Faraway Garden Birth of Venus
Dimensions: height 850mm, weight 28 kg Available in the following colours: Sepia, Latin White, Sandstone, Classic Grey, Castle Stone. The Faraway Garden Birth of Venus is a graceful garden statue depicting the goddess Venus...