Faraway Garden Penguin
The Faraway Garden Penguin is a delightful garden statue depicting our endangered native Yellow Eyed Penguin or Hoiho. This introverted bird is found only on our shores and while it looks cute it is a great hunter in its marine environment (actually akin to the leopard on land) and a swipe of its flipper is like a karate chop!
This statue is great when coloured sepia for an aged effect.
Over many years, statues have played a prominent role as focal points in gardens. From the most grand and ornate gardens with large figures, to small creatures in a naturalistic setting, statues bring life and surprise to a garden.
Available in Latin White, Classic Grey and Castle Stone
Dimensions: height 500mm, weight 15kg
- Handcrafted locally
- Makes a beautiful statue for your garden setting
- Designed to weather naturally and last
- Made at Faraway Garden, NZ
- Great looks. They are individually finished to the highest standards with each item guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind, character piece.
- Long lasting and environmentally kind. They are constructed of premium quality materials, found locally, insuring each piece will truly stand the test of time.
Faraway Garden Anubis
Add some Ancient Egyptian mystery to your garden setting with a crouching or "recumbent" statue of Anubis, a replica of the original found in Tutankhamun's Tomb. The Anubis resembles the Egyptian pharaoh hound which claims to be...
Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi
“For it is in giving that we receive.” St Francis of Assisi Faraway Garden St Francis of Assisi is one of our guardian statues as he is the patron saint of...
Faraway Garden Tui
Celebrate one of NZ’s magnificent native bird characters, the Tui, with a unique statue from Faraway Garden. The much-loved, boisterous bird of forest and town with its distinctive white throat...